Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Interesting things in life

There are so many things in life. If we stop and look closely, simple almost silly things can become interesting.

I'm up late and I'm thinking how unusual one strand of hair feels. Did you know that curly hair is actually flat like and ribbon and straight hair is round like a cylinder? 

Languages. Why do people think some languages are hard and others easy? children have to learn the language of the country they live in, and sometimes we think how can they do it! 

Mandarin, the language by the way is remarkably fascinating.. I am intrigued by the characters each one tells a story of how it became.

Food, I'm positive there is a tale of your great, great grandmother's best friend's uncle's girlfriends mother who made invented some recipe from Italy. 

Simpleness, the stove, we light it, we cook, hmm its gas right..  we [humans] haven't really used gas that long... do we run out, how do we collect it, maybe I should look it up :/

alright maybe I should go to bed, goodnight, Bonne nuit!



What intrigues you?